Gran Paradiso (3.0a8)
Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) from your computerMozilla
. More data about Mozilla can be read here
. Detailed information about Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) can be seen at http://www.mozilla.org
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Gran Paradiso folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Gran Paradiso\uninstall\helper.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 81.24 KB (83192 bytes) on disk and is labeled firefox.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Gran Paradiso (3.0a8). They occupy 959.72 KB (982752
bytes) on disk.
- crashreporter.exe (144.74 KB)
- firefox.exe (81.24 KB)
- updater.exe (221.24 KB)
- xpicleanup.exe (77.74 KB)
- helper.exe (434.75 KB)
This data is about Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) version 3.08
Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) is a program released by Mozilla. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gran Paradiso (3.0a8)". If it exists on your system the Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Gran Paradiso (3.0a8), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gran Paradiso (3.0a8):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gran Paradiso\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Gran Paradiso (3.0a8).
8. After removing Gran Paradiso (3.0a8), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) by Mozilla is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Gran Paradiso (3.0a8) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-19 09:20:24.567