GrafX2-sdl (GNU GPL)
GrafX2-sdl (GNU GPL) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall GrafX2-sdl (GNU GPL) from your computerGrafX2 Project Team
. Open here
where you can find out more on GrafX2 Project Team. Please follow http://grafx2.tk
if you want to read more on GrafX2-sdl (GNU GPL) on GrafX2 Project Team's web page. GrafX2-sdl (GNU GPL) is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Grafx2 directory, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for GrafX2-sdl (GNU GPL) is C:\Program Files\Grafx2\uninstall-sdl.exe. The program's main executable file is named grafx2-sdl.exe and its approximative size is 1.39 MB (1453056 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside GrafX2-sdl (GNU GPL). They take about 1.49 MB (1561339
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall-sdl.exe (105.75 KB)
- grafx2-sdl.exe (1.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.83023
of GrafX2-sdl (GNU GPL).
GrafX2-sdl (GNU GPL) is a program released by GrafX2 Project Team. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove GrafX2-sdl (GNU GPL) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GrafX2-sdl (GNU GPL) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GrafX2-sdl (GNU GPL) or simply click the Search feature and type in "GrafX2-sdl (GNU GPL)". If it exists on your system the GrafX2-sdl (GNU GPL) program will be found very quickly. After you select GrafX2-sdl (GNU GPL) in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GrafX2-sdl (GNU GPL), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GrafX2-sdl (GNU GPL):
- The software company is: http://grafx2.tk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Grafx2\uninstall-sdl.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GrafX2-sdl (GNU GPL).
8. After removing GrafX2-sdl (GNU GPL), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GrafX2-sdl (GNU GPL) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GrafX2-sdl (GNU GPL) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove GrafX2-sdl (GNU GPL) by GrafX2 Project Team from your computer, we are not saying that GrafX2-sdl (GNU GPL) by GrafX2 Project Team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GrafX2-sdl (GNU GPL) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 18:11:40.590