This page contains thorough information on how to remove Grabilla for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Grabilla from your PCGrabilla.com
. Additional info about Grabilla.com can be found here
. Please open http://grabilla.uservoice.com/
if you want to read more on Grabilla on Grabilla.com's website. Grabilla is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Grabilla folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Grabilla is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Grabilla\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.15 MB (1200848 bytes) on disk and is named Grabilla.exe.
Grabilla contains of the executables below. They take 35.13 MB (36832102
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (32.27 MB)
- Grabilla.exe (1.15 MB)
- GrabillaTray.exe (1.37 MB)
- uninst.exe (340.94 KB)
The current web page applies to Grabilla version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find here a few links to other Grabilla releases:
Grabilla is a program by the software company Grabilla.com. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase Grabilla is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Grabilla from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Grabilla or simply click the Search feature and type in "Grabilla". The Grabilla application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Grabilla in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Grabilla, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Grabilla:
- The publisher is: http://grabilla.uservoice.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Grabilla\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Grabilla.
8. After removing Grabilla, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Grabilla that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Grabilla using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Grabilla by Grabilla.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Grabilla by Grabilla.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Grabilla supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 02:35:12.523