GrabRez is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GrabRez from your PCGrabRez
. You can read more on GrabRez or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://grabmyrez.co/support
if you want to read more on GrabRez on GrabRez's page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\GrabRez directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall GrabRez by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GrabRez\GrabRezuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. GrabRez's primary file takes around 93.27 KB (95512 bytes) and is called GrabRez.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executables are installed along with GrabRez. They take about 1.61 MB (1690113
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- GrabRezUninstall.exe (235.68 KB)
- FilterApp_C.exe (233.27 KB)
- GrabRez.BrowserAdapter.exe (93.27 KB)
- GrabRezBrowserFilter.exe (41.27 KB)
This web page is about GrabRez version 2014.02.05.153917
alone. For more GrabRez versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GrabRez is a program offered by GrabRez. Some users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove GrabRez is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GrabRez from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GrabRez or simply activate the Search field and type in "GrabRez". If it exists on your system the GrabRez app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GrabRez in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GrabRez, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GrabRez:
- The publisher is: http://grabmyrez.co/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GrabRez\GrabRezuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GrabRez.
8. After removing GrabRez, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GrabRez that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GrabRez using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GrabRez by GrabRez from your computer, we are not saying that GrabRez by GrabRez is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GrabRez in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 19:57:25.473