This page is about Gplan 0.70 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Gplan 0.70 from your computerMichael Gräfe
. More info about Michael Gräfe can be seen here
. You can get more details on Gplan 0.70 at http://home.snafu.de/mgrafe/
. Gplan 0.70 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gplan directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Gplan 0.70 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Gplan\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Gplan 0.70's main file takes around 6.44 MB (6751583 bytes) and is called Gplanv070.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Gplan 0.70. They take 6.47 MB (6789016
bytes) on disk.
- Gplanv070.exe (6.44 MB)
- uninst.exe (36.56 KB)
The current page applies to Gplan 0.70 version 0.70
Gplan 0.70 is an application offered by the software company Michael Gräfe. Frequently, users want to erase it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Gplan 0.70 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Gplan 0.70 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Gplan 0.70 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gplan 0.70". If it is installed on your PC the Gplan 0.70 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Gplan 0.70 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Gplan 0.70, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gplan 0.70:
- The publisher is: http://home.snafu.de/mgrafe/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gplan\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gplan 0.70.
8. After uninstalling Gplan 0.70, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Gplan 0.70 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gplan 0.70 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Gplan 0.70 by Michael Gräfe from your computer, nor are we saying that Gplan 0.70 by Michael Gräfe is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gplan 0.70 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 11:10:53.330