Gpix is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Gpix from your computerDigitalPro
. Further information on DigitalPro can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Gpix2" directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Gpix by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Gpix2\Uninstall_Gpix.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. FunBook.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 8.45 MB (8864112 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Gpix. They take 9.62 MB (10087738
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DMBoxPrints.exe (364.00 KB)
- FunBook.exe (8.45 MB)
- GpixUpdateFP.exe (196.35 KB)
- TreeViewExploUControl.exe (44.00 KB)
- UCrtOfShowImagesUCtr.exe (36.00 KB)
- Uninstall_Gpix.exe (554.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
Gpix is a program by the software company DigitalPro. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Gpix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Gpix with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Gpix or simply click the Search field and type in "Gpix". If it is installed on your PC the Gpix application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Gpix in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Gpix, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gpix.
8. After removing Gpix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Gpix which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gpix with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Gpix by DigitalPro from your computer, we are not saying that Gpix by DigitalPro is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gpix in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 16:28:32.847