Gpg4win (2.1.0) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Gpg4win (2.1.0) from your computerThe Gpg4win Project
. Open here
where you can find out more on The Gpg4win Project. More information about Gpg4win (2.1.0) can be found at http://www.gpg4win.org/
. Gpg4win (2.1.0) is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GNU\GnuPG directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Gpg4win (2.1.0) is C:\Program Files (x86)\GNU\GnuPG\gpg4win-uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 125.92 KB (128945 bytes) on disk and is labeled gpg4win-uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of Gpg4win (2.1.0). They take about 12.48 MB (13082150
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dbus-launch.exe (18.22 KB)
- dbus-monitor.exe (29.82 KB)
- dbus-send.exe (38.89 KB)
- dirmngr-client.exe (43.00 KB)
- dirmngr.exe (219.00 KB)
- dirmngr_ldap.exe (39.00 KB)
- gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders.exe (24.70 KB)
- gpg-agent.exe (258.50 KB)
- gpg-connect-agent.exe (140.00 KB)
- gpg-preset-passphrase.exe (86.00 KB)
- gpg-protect-tool.exe (168.00 KB)
- gpg2.exe (769.00 KB)
- gpg2keys_curl.exe (42.00 KB)
- gpg2keys_finger.exe (60.50 KB)
- gpg2keys_hkp.exe (61.50 KB)
- gpg2keys_kdns.exe (59.00 KB)
- gpg2keys_ldap.exe (60.00 KB)
- gpg4win-uninstall.exe (125.92 KB)
- gpgconf.exe (125.00 KB)
- gpgme-w32spawn.exe (26.00 KB)
- gpgsm.exe (369.00 KB)
- gpgtar.exe (100.00 KB)
- gpgv2.exe (391.50 KB)
- gspawn-win32-helper-console.exe (7.00 KB)
- gspawn-win32-helper.exe (7.50 KB)
- gtk-query-immodules-2.0.exe (25.64 KB)
- kdebugdialog.exe (226.54 KB)
- kgpgconf.exe (283.30 KB)
- kleopatra.exe (7.00 KB)
- kwatchgnupg.exe (375.95 KB)
- md5sum.exe (29.00 KB)
- pango-querymodules.exe (26.47 KB)
- paperkey.exe (28.00 KB)
- pcregrep.exe (39.71 KB)
- pinentry-gtk-2.exe (89.00 KB)
- pinentry.exe (222.00 KB)
- pinentry-w32.exe (51.00 KB)
- qdbus.exe (78.00 KB)
- scdaemon.exe (291.50 KB)
- sha1sum.exe (33.00 KB)
- sha256sum.exe (28.00 KB)
- update-mime-database.exe (87.50 KB)
- xmlcatalog.exe (10.00 KB)
- xmllint.exe (35.50 KB)
- xsltproc.exe (14.00 KB)
- dbus-daemon.exe (321.72 KB)
- kbuildsycoca4.exe (532.07 KB)
- kcmdwrapper.exe (25.99 KB)
- kleopatra.exe (6.24 MB)
- gpgsm.exe (5.50 KB)
- gpgv.exe (5.50 KB)
This page is about Gpg4win (2.1.0) version 2.1.0
Gpg4win (2.1.0) is an application offered by The Gpg4win Project. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Gpg4win (2.1.0) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Gpg4win (2.1.0) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Gpg4win (2.1.0) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gpg4win (2.1.0)". The Gpg4win (2.1.0) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Gpg4win (2.1.0) in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Gpg4win (2.1.0), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gpg4win (2.1.0):
- The publisher is: http://www.gpg4win.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GNU\GnuPG\gpg4win-uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Gpg4win (2.1.0).
8. After removing Gpg4win (2.1.0), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Gpg4win (2.1.0) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gpg4win (2.1.0) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gpg4win (2.1.0) by The Gpg4win Project from your PC, nor are we saying that Gpg4win (2.1.0) by The Gpg4win Project is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gpg4win (2.1.0) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 09:31:00.097