You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall GpCal for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall GpCal from your systemSolartron Metrology Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Solartron Metrology Ltd.. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Solartron Metrology\GpCal folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Solartron Metrology\GpCal\UninstallGpCal.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GpCal. GpCal.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.24 MB (1296384 bytes) on disk.
GpCal is composed of the following executables which take 5.40 MB (5663187
bytes) on disk:
- dotNetFx35setup.exe (2.74 MB)
- GpCal.exe (1.24 MB)
- UninstallGpCal.exe (1.43 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
GpCal is a program by the software company Solartron Metrology Ltd.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase GpCal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GpCal from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GpCal or simply click the Search feature and type in "GpCal". If it exists on your system the GpCal application will be found very quickly. When you select GpCal in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GpCal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GpCal.
8. After uninstalling GpCal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GpCal that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GpCal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GpCal by Solartron Metrology Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that GpCal by Solartron Metrology Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GpCal in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 07:43:53.703