Gourmania is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Gourmania from your systemWildTangent
. Check out here
where you can get more info on WildTangent. You can see more info about Gourmania at http://support.wildgames.com
. Gourmania is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Gourmania directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Gourmania by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Gourmania\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled gourmania-WT.exe and occupies 4.50 MB (4718120 bytes).
Gourmania contains of the executables below. They take 6.91 MB (7245592
bytes) on disk.
- gourmania-WT.exe (4.50 MB)
- gourmania.exe (2.07 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Gourmania. You can find here a few links to other Gourmania releases:
Gourmania is a program marketed by the software company WildTangent. Some people decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Gourmania is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Gourmania with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Gourmania or simply click the Search field and type in "Gourmania". If it exists on your system the Gourmania application will be found automatically. After you click Gourmania in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Gourmania, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gourmania:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Gourmania\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Gourmania.
8. After removing Gourmania, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gourmania that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gourmania using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Gourmania by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Gourmania by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gourmania supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-05 00:30:39.150