GotoEQ is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall GotoEQ from your computerKlevgrand & Team V.R
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Klevgrand & Team V.R. More information about GotoEQ can be found at http://www.klevgrand.se
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Steinberg\VstPlugins directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for GotoEQ is C:\Program Files\Klevgrand\GotoEQ\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe and its approximative size is 10.00 KB (10240 bytes).
GotoEQ is composed of the following executables which take 15.81 MB (16575490
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- unins001.exe (771.67 KB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (10.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.00 KB)
- GUIEditor.exe (425.50 KB)
- SynthMaster2.exe (5.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.46 KB)
- tonespace_64.exe (6.27 MB)
- Voxengo All Old KeyGen Team BEAT 14.02.2005.exe (23.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
GotoEQ is a program marketed by the software company Klevgrand & Team V.R. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase GotoEQ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GotoEQ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GotoEQ or simply click the Search field and type in "GotoEQ". If it is installed on your PC the GotoEQ program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GotoEQ in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GotoEQ, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GotoEQ:
- The publisher is: http://www.klevgrand.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Klevgrand\GotoEQ\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GotoEQ.
8. After uninstalling GotoEQ, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GotoEQ which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GotoEQ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GotoEQ by Klevgrand & Team V.R from your PC, nor are we saying that GotoEQ by Klevgrand & Team V.R is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GotoEQ in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 10:59:09.757