GooglePasswordDecryptor v8.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GooglePasswordDecryptor v8.0 from your computerSecurityXploded
. Take a look here
for more info on SecurityXploded. Click on http://www.securityxploded.com
to get more info about GooglePasswordDecryptor v8.0 on SecurityXploded's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\GooglePasswordDecryptor folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. GooglePasswordDecryptor v8.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\GooglePasswordDecryptor\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 390.33 KB (399693 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of GooglePasswordDecryptor v8.0. They occupy an average of 390.33 KB (399693
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (390.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0
of GooglePasswordDecryptor v8.0.
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you remove GooglePasswordDecryptor v8.0 from your PC.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\DR4XN0TQ\googlepassworddecryptor_icon.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\W7KR0D6E\googlepassworddecryptor.htm
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\W7KR0D6E\googlepassworddecryptor_banner.jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\W7KR0D6E\googlepassworddecryptor_main.jpg
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\GooglePasswordDecryptor\GooglePasswordDecryptor.exe
GooglePasswordDecryptor v8.0 is an application offered by the software company SecurityXploded. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove GooglePasswordDecryptor v8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GooglePasswordDecryptor v8.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GooglePasswordDecryptor v8.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GooglePasswordDecryptor v8.0". If it is installed on your PC the GooglePasswordDecryptor v8.0 program will be found very quickly. After you select GooglePasswordDecryptor v8.0 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GooglePasswordDecryptor v8.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GooglePasswordDecryptor v8.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.securityxploded.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\GooglePasswordDecryptor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GooglePasswordDecryptor v8.0.
8. After uninstalling GooglePasswordDecryptor v8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GooglePasswordDecryptor v8.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GooglePasswordDecryptor v8.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GooglePasswordDecryptor v8.0 by SecurityXploded from your PC, we are not saying that GooglePasswordDecryptor v8.0 by SecurityXploded is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GooglePasswordDecryptor v8.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 16:04:40.697