Google Translator for Skype
Google Translator for Skype is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Google Translator for Skype from your PCA Steve Creation/Convergence
. Go over here
where you can read more on A Steve Creation/Convergence. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASC-C\Google Translator for Skype directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Google Translator for Skype is "C:\Program Files (x86)\ASC-C\Google Translator for Skype\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\ASC-C\Google Translator for Skype\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Google Translator for Skype's primary file takes around 260.75 KB (267008 bytes) and its name is Google Translator for Skype.exe.
The executables below are part of Google Translator for Skype. They take about 1.54 MB (1610808
bytes) on disk.
- Google Translator for Skype.exe (260.75 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
This web page is about Google Translator for Skype version 1.1
Google Translator for Skype is a program released by the software company A Steve Creation/Convergence. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Google Translator for Skype is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Google Translator for Skype from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Translator for Skype or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Translator for Skype". If it exists on your system the Google Translator for Skype program will be found very quickly. When you select Google Translator for Skype in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Translator for Skype, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Translator for Skype.
8. After uninstalling Google Translator for Skype, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Translator for Skype that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Translator for Skype with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Translator for Skype by A Steve Creation/Convergence from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Translator for Skype by A Steve Creation/Convergence is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Translator for Skype in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 10:32:52.967