Google Translator 2.0 Build 35
Google Translator 2.0 Build 35 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Google Translator 2.0 Build 35 from your systemDaniel Schuhmann
. Further information on Daniel Schuhmann can be seen here
. Please open http://www.smartcoder.net
if you want to read more on Google Translator 2.0 Build 35 on Daniel Schuhmann's web page. Google Translator 2.0 Build 35 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google-Translator directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Google Translator 2.0 Build 35's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google-Translator\unins000.exe". googletranslator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 700.00 KB (716800 bytes) on disk.
Google Translator 2.0 Build 35 is composed of the following executables which take 749.18 KB (767161
bytes) on disk:
- googletranslator.exe (700.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (49.18 KB)
The current page applies to Google Translator 2.0 Build 35 version 2.035
Google Translator 2.0 Build 35 is an application offered by Daniel Schuhmann. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Google Translator 2.0 Build 35 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Google Translator 2.0 Build 35 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Translator 2.0 Build 35 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Translator 2.0 Build 35". If it is installed on your PC the Google Translator 2.0 Build 35 program will be found very quickly. After you click Google Translator 2.0 Build 35 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Translator 2.0 Build 35, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Google Translator 2.0 Build 35:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.smartcoder.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google-Translator\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Translator 2.0 Build 35.
8. After uninstalling Google Translator 2.0 Build 35, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Translator 2.0 Build 35 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Translator 2.0 Build 35 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Translator 2.0 Build 35 by Daniel Schuhmann from your computer, we are not saying that Google Translator 2.0 Build 35 by Daniel Schuhmann is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Translator 2.0 Build 35 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 12:06:50.660