You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Google Translator for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Google Translator from your computerA Steve Creation/Convergence
. More information about A Steve Creation/Convergence can be found here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\ASC-C\Google Translator folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Google Translator is "C:\Windows\Google Translator\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\ASC-C\Google Translator\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Google Translator's main file takes around 192.75 KB (197376 bytes) and is named Google Tanslator.exe.
Google Translator contains of the executables below. They take 192.75 KB (197376
bytes) on disk.
- Google Tanslator.exe (192.75 KB)
This data is about Google Translator version 3.0
Google Translator is a program released by A Steve Creation/Convergence. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Google Translator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google Translator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Translator or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Translator". The Google Translator app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Translator in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Translator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Translator.
8. After uninstalling Google Translator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Translator which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Translator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Translator by A Steve Creation/Convergence from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Translator by A Steve Creation/Convergence is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Translator in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 10:50:20.103