Google Translate Desktop
Google Translate Desktop is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Translate Desktop from your systemDuman Soft.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Duman Soft.. Please open www.fatihduman.net
if you want to read more on Google Translate Desktop on Duman Soft.'s website. Google Translate Desktop is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Duman\Google Translate Desktop directory, depending on the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Duman\Google Translate Desktop\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Translate Desktop. Google Translate Desktop's primary file takes around 1.56 MB (1631744 bytes) and is named googletranslatedesktop.exe.
Google Translate Desktop installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.86 MB (2997673
bytes) on disk.
- googletranslatedesktop.exe (1.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Google Translate Desktop. For more Google Translate Desktop versions please click below:
Google Translate Desktop is a program by Duman Soft.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Google Translate Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Translate Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Translate Desktop or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Translate Desktop". If it is installed on your PC the Google Translate Desktop application will be found very quickly. When you select Google Translate Desktop in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Translate Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Google Translate Desktop:
- The web site of the program is: www.fatihduman.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Duman\Google Translate Desktop\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Translate Desktop.
8. After uninstalling Google Translate Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Translate Desktop that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Translate Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Translate Desktop by Duman Soft. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Translate Desktop by Duman Soft. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Translate Desktop supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 13:19:02.150