Google Slides is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Google Slides from your systemGoogle Slides
. Check out here
for more details on Google Slides. Google Slides is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Google Slides is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. msedge_proxy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Google Slides. They occupy an average of 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
This page is about Google Slides version 1.0
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Google Slides.The files below were left behind on your disk by Google Slides when you uninstall it:
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Edge\User Data\Default\Web Applications\_crx__dldepjmdjhebnigpngjochkdkajcfilo\Google Slides.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PWA\Google Slides.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe.FriendlyAppName
Google Slides is a program by the software company Google Slides. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Google Slides is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Google Slides from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Slides or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Slides". If it exists on your system the Google Slides application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Slides in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Slides, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Slides.
8. After removing Google Slides, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Slides that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Slides with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Slides by Google Slides from your PC, we are not saying that Google Slides by Google Slides is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Slides supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 02:44:42.317