Google SketchUp LayOut 6
This page contains complete information on how to remove Google SketchUp LayOut 6 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Google SketchUp LayOut 6 from your PCGoogle
. You can read more on Google or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Google SketchUp LayOut 6 can be seen at http://www.Google.com
. Google SketchUp LayOut 6 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google SketchUp 6\LayOut directory, depending on the user's choice. Google SketchUp LayOut 6's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. The program's main executable file has a size of 8.26 MB (8658944 bytes) on disk and is called LayOut.exe.
Google SketchUp LayOut 6 contains of the executables below. They take 8.43 MB (8839168
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (176.00 KB)
- LayOut.exe (8.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.1199
of Google SketchUp LayOut 6. Click on the links below for other Google SketchUp LayOut 6 versions:
Google SketchUp LayOut 6 is an application marketed by the software company Google. Some people choose to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Google SketchUp LayOut 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google SketchUp LayOut 6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google SketchUp LayOut 6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Google SketchUp LayOut 6". The Google SketchUp LayOut 6 app will be found very quickly. When you select Google SketchUp LayOut 6 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google SketchUp LayOut 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Google SketchUp LayOut 6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Google.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google SketchUp LayOut 6.
8. After removing Google SketchUp LayOut 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google SketchUp LayOut 6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google SketchUp LayOut 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google SketchUp LayOut 6 by Google from your computer, nor are we saying that Google SketchUp LayOut 6 by Google is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google SketchUp LayOut 6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 12:59:50.377