Google SketchUp 6
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Google SketchUp 6 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Google SketchUp 6 from your PCGoogle
. Additional info about Google can be found here
. More data about the application Google SketchUp 6 can be seen at http://www.Google.com
. Google SketchUp 6 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google SketchUp 6 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Google SketchUp 6 is RunDll32. SketchUp.exe is the Google SketchUp 6's main executable file and it takes around 8.34 MB (8744960 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Google SketchUp 6. They occupy about 8.51 MB (8925184
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (176.00 KB)
- SketchUp.exe (8.34 MB)
This web page is about Google SketchUp 6 version 6.0.01615
alone. For other Google SketchUp 6 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google SketchUp 6 is a program offered by Google. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Google SketchUp 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google SketchUp 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google SketchUp 6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Google SketchUp 6". The Google SketchUp 6 application will be found automatically. After you select Google SketchUp 6 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google SketchUp 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Google SketchUp 6:
- The software company is: http://www.Google.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google SketchUp 6.
8. After removing Google SketchUp 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google SketchUp 6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google SketchUp 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google SketchUp 6 by Google from your computer, nor are we saying that Google SketchUp 6 by Google is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google SketchUp 6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 15:16:37.440