Google SketchUp 6
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Google SketchUp 6 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Google SketchUp 6 from your PCGoogle
. Additional info about Google can be found here
. More data about the application Google SketchUp 6 can be seen at http://www.Google.com
. Google SketchUp 6 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google SketchUp 6 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Google SketchUp 6 is RunDll32. SketchUp.exe is the Google SketchUp 6's main executable file and it takes around 8.34 MB (8744960 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Google SketchUp 6. They occupy about 8.51 MB (8925184
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (176.00 KB)
- SketchUp.exe (8.34 MB)
This web page is about Google SketchUp 6 version 6.0.01615
alone. For other Google SketchUp 6 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google SketchUp 6 is a program offered by Google. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Google SketchUp 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google SketchUp 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google SketchUp 6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Google SketchUp 6". If it is installed on your PC the Google SketchUp 6 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google SketchUp 6 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google SketchUp 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Google SketchUp 6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Google.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google SketchUp 6.
8. After removing Google SketchUp 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google SketchUp 6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google SketchUp 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google SketchUp 6 by Google from your computer, nor are we saying that Google SketchUp 6 by Google is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google SketchUp 6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 15:16:37.440