Google Sinhalese Input
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Google Sinhalese Input for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Google Sinhalese Input from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information about Google Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Google Sinhalese Input application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Google\Google Sinhalese Input directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Google Sinhalese Input by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Google\Google Sinhalese Input\GoogleInputUninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 219.05 KB (224312 bytes) on disk and is named GoogleInputMacros.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Google Sinhalese Input. They occupy about 580.66 KB (594600
bytes) on disk.
- GoogleInputMacros.exe (219.05 KB)
- GoogleInputSet.exe (170.05 KB)
- GoogleInputUninstaller.exe (191.55 KB)
Google Sinhalese Input is a program by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Google Sinhalese Input is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Sinhalese Input from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Sinhalese Input or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Sinhalese Input". If it is installed on your PC the Google Sinhalese Input app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Sinhalese Input in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Sinhalese Input, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Sinhalese Input.
8. After removing Google Sinhalese Input, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Sinhalese Input that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Sinhalese Input with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Sinhalese Input by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Sinhalese Input by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Sinhalese Input in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-05 13:03:07.313