Google Play Music Desktop Player
Google Play Music Desktop Player is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Google Play Music Desktop Player from your PCSamuel Attard
. You can find out more on Samuel Attard or check for application updates here
. Google Play Music Desktop Player is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GPMDP_3 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Google Play Music Desktop Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GPMDP_3\Update.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. squirrel.exe is the Google Play Music Desktop Player's main executable file and it takes around 1.79 MB (1879976 bytes) on disk.
Google Play Music Desktop Player contains of the executables below. They occupy 127.77 MB (133979208
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.79 MB)
- Google Play Music Desktop Player.exe (61.18 MB)
- Google Play Music Desktop Player.exe (61.22 MB)
This page is about Google Play Music Desktop Player version 4.0.5
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Play Music Desktop Player versions:
...click to view all...
Google Play Music Desktop Player is an application marketed by the software company Samuel Attard. Some people decide to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Google Play Music Desktop Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Google Play Music Desktop Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Play Music Desktop Player or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Play Music Desktop Player". If it exists on your system the Google Play Music Desktop Player app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Play Music Desktop Player in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Play Music Desktop Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Play Music Desktop Player.
8. After uninstalling Google Play Music Desktop Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Play Music Desktop Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Play Music Desktop Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Play Music Desktop Player by Samuel Attard from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Play Music Desktop Player by Samuel Attard is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Play Music Desktop Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 11:02:33.663