Google Pinyin IME
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Google Pinyin IME for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Google Pinyin IME from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Google\Google Pinyin directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Google Pinyin IME is C:\Program Files\Google\Google Pinyin\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called GooglePinyinDaemon.exe and occupies 301.48 KB (308720 bytes).
Google Pinyin IME is composed of the following executables which take 1,012.67 KB (1036976
bytes) on disk:
- GooglePinyinDaemon.exe (301.48 KB)
- imetool.exe (77.48 KB)
- options.exe (265.48 KB)
- reporter.exe (185.48 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (182.73 KB)
Google Pinyin IME is an application by Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Google Pinyin IME is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google Pinyin IME with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Pinyin IME or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Pinyin IME". If it is installed on your PC the Google Pinyin IME program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Pinyin IME in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Pinyin IME, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Pinyin IME.
8. After removing Google Pinyin IME, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Pinyin IME which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Pinyin IME using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Pinyin IME by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Pinyin IME by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Pinyin IME in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 04:54:00.603