This page is about Google Picasa for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Google Picasa from your PCGoogle, Inc.
. Additional info about Google, Inc. can be found here
. Click on https://support.google.com/plus/?p=gpautobackup
to get more details about Google Picasa on Google, Inc.'s website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Picasa directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Google Picasa is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Picasa\Uninstall.exe. Google Picasa's main file takes about 9.69 MB (10160456 bytes) and is named Picasa3.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Google Picasa. They occupy about 18.01 MB (18885496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MovieThumb.exe (698.32 KB)
- Picasa3.exe (9.69 MB)
- PicasaPhotoViewer.exe (4.58 MB)
- uninstall.exe (207.27 KB)
- PicasaCD.exe (1.81 MB)
- PicasaRestore.exe (1.04 MB)
This data is about Google Picasa version 126.96.36.1999
Google Picasa is a program released by Google, Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Google Picasa is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Google Picasa from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Picasa or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Picasa". If it is installed on your PC the Google Picasa program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Picasa in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Picasa, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Google Picasa:
- The web site of the application is: https://support.google.com/plus/?p=gpautobackup
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Picasa\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Picasa.
8. After removing Google Picasa, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Picasa that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Picasa using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Picasa by Google, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Picasa by Google, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Picasa in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 22:15:30.410