Google Maps Downloader 7.816
This page is about Google Maps Downloader 7.816 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Maps Downloader 7.816 from your computerallmapsoft.com
. Go over here
where you can get more info on allmapsoft.com. Detailed information about Google Maps Downloader 7.816 can be found at http://www.allmapsoft.com/gmd
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmd folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Google Maps Downloader 7.816 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\gmd\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. combiner.exe is the Google Maps Downloader 7.816's main executable file and it takes close to 1.37 MB (1438208 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Google Maps Downloader 7.816. They take about 7.77 MB (8146144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- combiner.exe (1.37 MB)
- gmd.exe (1.00 MB)
- mapviewer.exe (1.44 MB)
- mbtiles_viewer.exe (1.88 MB)
- tosqlite.exe (1.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (973.72 KB)
- gdal_translate.exe (112.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.816
of Google Maps Downloader 7.816.
Google Maps Downloader 7.816 is an application released by the software company allmapsoft.com. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Google Maps Downloader 7.816 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google Maps Downloader 7.816 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Maps Downloader 7.816 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Maps Downloader 7.816". If it exists on your system the Google Maps Downloader 7.816 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Maps Downloader 7.816 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Maps Downloader 7.816, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Google Maps Downloader 7.816:
- The publisher is: http://www.allmapsoft.com/gmd
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\gmd\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Maps Downloader 7.816.
8. After uninstalling Google Maps Downloader 7.816, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Maps Downloader 7.816 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Maps Downloader 7.816 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Maps Downloader 7.816 by allmapsoft.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Maps Downloader 7.816 by allmapsoft.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Maps Downloader 7.816 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-21 15:27:03.160