Google Maps Downloader 7.60
Google Maps Downloader 7.60 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Google Maps Downloader 7.60 from your systemallmapsoft.com
. Take a look here
where you can read more on allmapsoft.com. Click on http://www.allmapsoft.com/gmd
to get more facts about Google Maps Downloader 7.60 on allmapsoft.com's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmd folder (same installation drive as Windows). Google Maps Downloader 7.60's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\gmd\unins000.exe. Google Maps Downloader 7.60's primary file takes around 1.00 MB (1052672 bytes) and is named gmd.exe.
Google Maps Downloader 7.60 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.57 MB (4797210
bytes) on disk.
- combiner.exe (1.37 MB)
- gmd.exe (1.00 MB)
- mapviewer.exe (1.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (666.28 KB)
- gdal_translate.exe (112.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.60
of Google Maps Downloader 7.60.
Google Maps Downloader 7.60 is an application offered by allmapsoft.com. Some users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Google Maps Downloader 7.60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google Maps Downloader 7.60 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Maps Downloader 7.60 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Maps Downloader 7.60". If it exists on your system the Google Maps Downloader 7.60 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Maps Downloader 7.60 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Maps Downloader 7.60, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Google Maps Downloader 7.60:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.allmapsoft.com/gmd
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\gmd\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Maps Downloader 7.60.
8. After removing Google Maps Downloader 7.60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Maps Downloader 7.60 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Maps Downloader 7.60 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Maps Downloader 7.60 by allmapsoft.com from your PC, we are not saying that Google Maps Downloader 7.60 by allmapsoft.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Maps Downloader 7.60 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 08:36:00.250