Google Maps Downloader 4.80
Google Maps Downloader 4.80 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Google Maps Downloader 4.80 from your systemAllAllSoft.com
. Go over here
for more information on AllAllSoft.com. Click on http://www.AllAllSoft.com/gmd
to get more info about Google Maps Downloader 4.80 on AllAllSoft.com's website. Google Maps Downloader 4.80 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmd directory, regulated by the user's decision. Google Maps Downloader 4.80's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\gmd\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 845.50 KB (865792 bytes) on disk and is named gmd.exe.
Google Maps Downloader 4.80 contains of the executables below. They take 2.79 MB (2925322
bytes) on disk.
- combine.exe (633.50 KB)
- gmd.exe (845.50 KB)
- mapviewer.exe (724.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
The current web page applies to Google Maps Downloader 4.80 version 4.80
Google Maps Downloader 4.80 is a program released by AllAllSoft.com. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Google Maps Downloader 4.80 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Google Maps Downloader 4.80 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Maps Downloader 4.80 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Maps Downloader 4.80". If it is installed on your PC the Google Maps Downloader 4.80 app will be found very quickly. When you select Google Maps Downloader 4.80 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Maps Downloader 4.80, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Google Maps Downloader 4.80:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.AllAllSoft.com/gmd
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\gmd\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Maps Downloader 4.80.
8. After removing Google Maps Downloader 4.80, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Maps Downloader 4.80 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Maps Downloader 4.80 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Maps Downloader 4.80 by AllAllSoft.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Maps Downloader 4.80 by AllAllSoft.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Maps Downloader 4.80 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 15:02:40.063