Google Güncelleyici is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Google Güncelleyici from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Güncelleyici is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Google Updater folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Google Güncelleyici is "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Updater\GoogleUpdater.exe" -uninstall. The application's main executable file has a size of 157.98 KB (161776 bytes) on disk and is named GoogleUpdaterRestartManager.exe.
Google Güncelleyici installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 876.42 KB (897456
bytes) on disk.
- GoogleUpdaterRestartManager.exe (157.98 KB)
- GoogleUpdaterAdminPrefs.exe (222.48 KB)
- GoogleUpdaterInstallMgr.exe (165.98 KB)
- GoogleUpdaterSetup.exe (171.98 KB)
The current web page applies to Google Güncelleyici version 2.4.1536.6592
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Güncelleyici versions:
Google Güncelleyici is an application offered by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase Google Güncelleyici is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Google Güncelleyici from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Güncelleyici or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Güncelleyici". The Google Güncelleyici app will be found automatically. When you click Google Güncelleyici in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Güncelleyici, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Güncelleyici.
8. After removing Google Güncelleyici, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Güncelleyici which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Güncelleyici with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Güncelleyici by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Güncelleyici by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Güncelleyici in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 11:26:11.970