Google Desktop Search
Google Desktop Search is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Google Desktop Search from your PCGoogle
. Check out here
for more information on Google. More details about the software Google Desktop Search can be seen at http://desktop.google.com/?hl=en
. Google Desktop Search is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Google Desktop Search is C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopSearchSetup.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. GoogleDesktop.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 116.00 KB (118784 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Desktop Search. They occupy an average of 1.69 MB (1768552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GoogleDesktop.exe (116.00 KB)
- GoogleDesktopCrawl.exe (126.50 KB)
- GoogleDesktopDisplay.exe (64.50 KB)
- GoogleDesktopIndex.exe (372.00 KB)
- GoogleDesktopOE.exe (56.50 KB)
- GoogleDesktopSearchSetup.exe (725.60 KB)
- pdftohtml.exe (266.00 KB)
This data is about Google Desktop Search version 5.9
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Desktop Search versions:
Google Desktop Search is an application by the software company Google. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Google Desktop Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google Desktop Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Desktop Search or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Desktop Search". If it exists on your system the Google Desktop Search app will be found very quickly. When you select Google Desktop Search in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Desktop Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Google Desktop Search:
- The software company is: http://desktop.google.com/?hl=en
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopSearchSetup.exe -uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Desktop Search.
8. After uninstalling Google Desktop Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Desktop Search which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Desktop Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Desktop Search by Google from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Desktop Search by Google is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Desktop Search in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-11 12:44:38.677