Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Google Cloud Print from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Google Inc.. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Cloud Printer\58.0.3020.0 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Cloud Printer\58.0.3020.0\virtual_driver_setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Cloud Print. virtual_driver_setup.exe is the Google Cloud Print's main executable file and it occupies approximately 393.38 KB (402824 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Google Cloud Print. They take about 393.38 KB (402824
bytes) on disk.
- virtual_driver_setup.exe (393.38 KB)
This info is about Google Cloud Print version 58.0.3020.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Google Cloud Print versions:
Google Cloud Print is an application released by Google Inc.. Some users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Google Cloud Print is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google Cloud Print from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Cloud Print or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Cloud Print". If it is installed on your PC the Google Cloud Print app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Cloud Print in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Google Cloud Print, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Cloud Print.
8. After uninstalling Google Cloud Print, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Cloud Print that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Cloud Print using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Cloud Print by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Cloud Print by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Cloud Print supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 22:16:48.687