Google Chromen betaversio
Google Chromen betaversio is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chromen betaversio from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Additional info about Google Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Google Chromen betaversio application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Google Chromen betaversio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\65.0.3325.51\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and occupies 1.52 MB (1589592 bytes).
Google Chromen betaversio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.18 MB (5432328
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chromen betaversio version 65.0.3325.51
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chromen betaversio:
...click to view all...
Google Chromen betaversio is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove Google Chromen betaversio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Google Chromen betaversio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chromen betaversio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chromen betaversio". If it exists on your system the Google Chromen betaversio program will be found automatically. After you click Google Chromen betaversio in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chromen betaversio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chromen betaversio.
8. After removing Google Chromen betaversio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chromen betaversio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chromen betaversio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chromen betaversio by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chromen betaversio by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chromen betaversio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 15:00:12.043