Google Chromen betaversio
You can find on this page details on how to remove Google Chromen betaversio for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chromen betaversio from your PCGoogle LLC
. Go over here
for more info on Google LLC. Usually the Google Chromen betaversio application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Google Chromen betaversio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome Beta\Application\84.0.4147.45\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.74 MB (1820656 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Google Chromen betaversio. They take about 9.89 MB (10370448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.74 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (688.48 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (983.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.25 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (866.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.21 MB)
This web page is about Google Chromen betaversio version 84.0.4147.45
alone. For other Google Chromen betaversio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chromen betaversio is an application released by the software company Google LLC. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Google Chromen betaversio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Google Chromen betaversio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chromen betaversio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chromen betaversio". If it exists on your system the Google Chromen betaversio program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chromen betaversio in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chromen betaversio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chromen betaversio.
8. After removing Google Chromen betaversio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chromen betaversio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chromen betaversio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chromen betaversio by Google LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chromen betaversio by Google LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chromen betaversio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 01:56:57.683