Google Chrome is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Google Inc.. Google Chrome is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\54.0.2805.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome. Google Chrome's primary file takes about 916.82 KB (938824 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome. They occupy an average of 4.44 MB (4653016
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (916.82 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.33 MB)
- setup.exe (1.21 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome version 54.0.2805.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 13:36:56.683