Google Chrome is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Google Chrome application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Google Chrome's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\66.0.3343.3\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome's main file takes around 1.53 MB (1600344 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome. They take an average of 5.21 MB (5467656
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.53 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome version 66.0.3343.3
only. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application offered by Google Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome app will be found automatically. When you click Google Chrome in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 23:42:17.273