Google Chrome is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCSpoločnosť Google Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Spoločnosť Google Inc.. Google Chrome is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome is C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\66.0.3359.181\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.39 MB (1453912 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.97 MB (8360632
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.39 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.09 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (371.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.57 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome version 66.0.3359.181
only. For more Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program offered by Spoločnosť Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Spoločnosť Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Spoločnosť Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 23:28:40.623