This page is about Google Chrome for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle LLC
. More data about Google LLC can be found here
. Google Chrome is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\85.0.4164.4\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Google Chrome's primary file takes about 1.92 MB (2015216 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
Google Chrome is composed of the following executables which occupy 10.62 MB (11132304
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.92 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (690.48 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.14 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.25 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (866.98 KB)
- setup.exe (2.39 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome version 85.0.4164.4
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program released by Google LLC. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome by Google LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 12:53:26.853