This web page is about Google Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be seen here
. Google Chrome is frequently set up in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Google Chrome's entire uninstall command line is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\14.0.825.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome's main executable file and it occupies circa 996.05 KB (1019960 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.79 MB (3973400
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (996.05 KB)
- chrome_frame_helper.exe (92.55 KB)
- chrome_launcher.exe (90.05 KB)
- nacl64.exe (1.38 MB)
- setup.exe (1.26 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome version 14.0.825.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Some computer users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:06:43.357