Google Chrome is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Google Inc.. Google Chrome is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\66.0.3343.4\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Google Chrome's main file takes around 1.55 MB (1620824 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
Google Chrome is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.30 MB (5553672
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.55 MB)
- setup.exe (1.88 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome version 66.0.3343.4
only. For more Google Chrome versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 18:52:27.557