Google Chrome Citrix
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Citrix for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Citrix from your PC由 Citrix 提供
. You can find out more on 由 Citrix 提供 or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. Google Chrome Citrix's full uninstall command line is C:\Program. The application's main executable file is named SelfService.exe and it has a size of 4.62 MB (4840272 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Google Chrome Citrix. They take 5.18 MB (5436232
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.62 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (140.83 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (124.83 KB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Citrix version 1.0
Google Chrome Citrix is an application by the software company 由 Citrix 提供. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase Google Chrome Citrix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Citrix with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Citrix or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Citrix". The Google Chrome Citrix app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Citrix in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Citrix, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Citrix.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Citrix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Citrix which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Citrix with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Citrix by 由 Citrix 提供 from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Citrix by 由 Citrix 提供 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Citrix supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 17:42:08.890