Google Chrome Canary
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Canary is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName.DESKTOP-4PDFG1N\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Google Chrome Canary's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName.DESKTOP-4PDFG1N\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\68.0.3435.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.53 MB (1604440 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They take 3.94 MB (4131336
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.53 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (553.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.87 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 68.0.3435.0
only. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by Google Inc.. Some computer users try to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 14:17:46.180