Google Chrome Canary
This info is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle LLC
. Further information on Google LLC can be seen here
. Google Chrome Canary is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Google Chrome Canary's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\80.0.3946.2\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Canary's main file takes around 1.67 MB (1752560 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They take 9.97 MB (10456480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.67 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (647.48 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.02 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.78 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (797.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.09 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Canary version 80.0.3946.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by the software company Google LLC. Some people try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-02 01:08:26.200