Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Canary is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\64.0.3270.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Canary. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.39 MB (1454424 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.02 MB (6308872
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.39 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.07 MB)
- setup.exe (1.56 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary version 64.0.3270.0
only. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Canary from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 13:34:28.970