Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Google Chrome Canary's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\70.0.3538.1\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Canary's main file takes around 1.52 MB (1591640 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.57 MB (7939936
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.33 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (527.34 KB)
- setup.exe (2.21 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 70.0.3538.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by Google Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome Canary in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 22:00:35.553