Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Additional info about Google Inc. can be seen here
. Google Chrome Canary is frequently set up in the C:\Users\Achmad Arief\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\Achmad Arief\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\66.0.3344.6\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Google Chrome Canary's main file takes about 1.55 MB (1621336 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They occupy about 3.42 MB (3587760
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.55 MB)
- setup.exe (1.88 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary version 66.0.3344.6
only. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 00:06:58.923