Google Chrome Canary
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName.DESKTOP-4PDFG1N\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName.DESKTOP-4PDFG1N\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\66.0.3348.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Canary. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.52 MB (1596248 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They occupy about 7.13 MB (7471288
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- new_chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (409.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Canary version 66.0.3348.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 11:00:33.943