Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\59.0.3030.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's main executable file and it occupies approximately 954.84 KB (977752 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They take 8.30 MB (8701960
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (954.84 KB)
- nacl64.exe (6.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.31 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 59.0.3030.0
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program by Google Inc.. Some people decide to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-06 07:40:54.763