Google Chrome Canary
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome Canary program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Google Chrome Canary is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\48.0.2558.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 783.32 KB (802120 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.73 MB (2861528
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (783.32 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (803.82 KB)
- setup.exe (1.18 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome Canary version 48.0.2558.0
alone. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Google Chrome Canary.Directories that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Google Chrome Canary's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Google Chrome Canary
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\48.0.2558.0\48.0.2558.0.manifest
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\48.0.2558.0\chrome.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\48.0.2558.0\chrome_100_percent.pak
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\48.0.2558.0\chrome_200_percent.pak
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet\Google Chrome Canary.U2OXPVW3VA3EH37CVWTCA4SVWY
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Google Chrome SxS
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\users\UserName\appdata\local\google\chrome sxs\application\chrome.exe.ApplicationCompany
Google Chrome Canary is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 10:21:55.323