Google Chrome Canary
This page is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Google Inc.. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\57.0.2950.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.07 MB (1121624 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They occupy an average of 2.73 MB (2859696
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.07 MB)
- setup.exe (1.66 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Canary version 57.0.2950.0
only. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program released by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Canary from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 16:02:37.970