Google Chrome Canary
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Canary is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\57.0.2950.1\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is named chrome.exe and occupies 936.84 KB (959320 bytes).
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.95 MB (8331784
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (936.84 KB)
- nacl64.exe (5.71 MB)
- setup.exe (1.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 57.0.2950.1
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by Google Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Canary from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 00:06:20.453