Google Chrome Canary
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Canary is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, regulated by the user's choice. Google Chrome Canary's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\66.0.3348.0\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.52 MB (1596248 bytes).
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They take an average of 7.13 MB (7471288
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- new_chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (409.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 66.0.3348.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 14:32:16.870