Google Chrome Canary
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\66.0.3349.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.52 MB (1596248 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Google Chrome Canary. They take about 3.76 MB (3945480
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (409.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary version 66.0.3349.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program by Google Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 15:55:47.183