Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\44.0.2359.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's main executable file and it occupies close to 794.82 KB (813896 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.45 MB (4663584
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (794.82 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (672.32 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.07 MB)
- setup.exe (963.32 KB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary version 44.0.2359.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 17:42:35.750